Posted by Kirsten Henri on February 4th, 2009
Do you fancy yourself a “Top Chef”? Here’s your chance to find out if you have what it takes. The producers are hosting open auditions in Philly as they conduct their search for contestants for the show. The details:
When: Wednesday March 4th from 10AM-2PM
Where: XIX (Nineteen) at the Bellevue
More Info: www.bravotv.com/casting
Here’s a list of other cities that also have open calls: San Francisco, Seattle, Atlanta, New York, Los Angeles and Chicago.
C’mon, Philly chefs, pack your knives and go to the audition!
Does anyone have any suggestions of local chefs you’d like to see compete? We’ve been tossing some names around in the hallowed halls of Foobooz World HQ, but we want to hear what you think.
Food Court at the Bellevue
200 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA
- Top Chef Season 6 Begins Tonight
- Top Chef Episode 4- Vivre Las Vegas
- Top Chef Episode 11- Strip Around The World
- Top Chef All-Stars: The Secret Ingredient Is…Love?
- Top Chefs Premiere
- Top Chef and Next Iron Chef â€“Where We Stand
- Top Chef Recap: I Learned It By Watching You
- Top Chef All Stars: Unfinished Business
- Starr Talks ‘Top Chef’