Posted by Foobooz on February 11th, 2009
Last night we spotted this awning outside the former Sushi on the Square at 20th and Sansom Locust. We passed the information along to our crack research staff and they’ve found compelling evidence to suggest that Yogorino is a Japanese soft-serve frozen yogurt business, similar to Pinkberry, Red Mango or Philadelphia’s own Phileo. And at least one Washington DC Chowhound thinks its the best tangy yogurt out there.
Update: We’ve been alerted to Yogorino’s US web site.
233 S 20th St, Philadelphia, PA
- FroYo On Chestnut
- Bryn Mawr Lands Area’s First Pinkberry
- Pinkberry Opens Today in Bryn Mawr and Gives Away the FroYo
- First Red Mango in Area is Now Open
- Red Mango Opens at 15th and Locust Today
- Belated FroYo Frenzy Continues
- Yogorino By the Pint
- Yeah, What’s The Deal Yogorino?
- Gozen Goes to Wells Fargo Center