Posted by Foobooz on May 1st, 2009
Yogorino, the tart yogurt shop off Rittenhouse Square that has looked about ready to open for several month has missed the first heat wave and still hasn’t opened. Now, Nathaniel Merriweather sums up our feelings perfectly.
I’ve been patient with you Yogorino- maybe too patient.
You’ve worked me into a frenzy these past few months. I think it’s time I find a new route to walk to/from work for it’s too painful to bear the pain of an unfulfilled relationship.
Yogorino, you had me at hello and yet you deny me the sweet creamy love that you promise.
We know how you feel dude. We know how you feel.
Yogorino, Quit Playing Games With My Heart [Blogspot]
- Yogorino By the Pint
- Fro-Yo For a Cause: Yogorino Fundraises for Steppingstone Scholars
- La Spinetta Wine Dinner at Il Pittore
- Yogorino, FroYo To RitHo
- Quick Bites
- Quick Bites: Sardine Bar Sets Another Opening Date, New Nightclub & 2nd Yogorino
- Branzino and Stollenwerk, Reborn Together
- The Updated Twenty Manning Grill
- First Look: Le Bec Fin 2.0 Reviewed in the Best Of Philly Issue