Posted by Foobooz on May 4th, 2009
View Larger Map
Audrey Taichman is looking to open a second branch of her Audrey Claire at the corner of 13th and Sansom. Next door Marcie Turney and Valeri Safran are looking to expand their 13th Street empire with Verde, a flower and chocolate shop where Robins Books used to be. Also in the works is another restaurant next door at 110 S 13th Street. This spot will be Mediterranean and will feature a wood burning stove as well as the couple’s first liquor license.
What makes this all the more fun is that Turney used to work for Taichman at the original Audrey Claire.
UPDATE: The Audrey Claire deal is off.
108 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Crab & Apple Terrine at Audrey Claire
- Tale of the Tape: Barbuzzo
- What are Safran and Turney Planning for 13th and Locust?
- HipCityVeg’s Nicole Marquis’ Name Appears on 13th Street Liquor License
- Is HipCityVeg Coming to Midtown Village?
- Thursday Night
- From India To Spain: Bindi To Become Jamonera
- Open Kitchens
- Barbuzzo Accepting Reservations