Posted by Foobooz on May 18th, 2009
Over the weekend printed signs appeared in the window of the former Raindrop Cafe/Amazon Cafe at the corner of 18th and Chestnut. The signs simply stated, “Frozen Yogurt 6/1/09.”
Will this be Philadelphia’s first Pinkberry or RedMango? Our own observations don’t lead us to believe that the space will be home to either of the best known national tart frozen yogurt chains but the space is certainly modeled to resemble the popular places.
Check out the fancy stools and red-tiled counter above.
Does it look like another frozen yogurt chain?
1800 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- Belated FroYo Frenzy Continues
- FroYo for G-Ho
- Gozen Goes to Wells Fargo Center
- Bryn Mawr Lands Area’s First Pinkberry
- FroYo, Donuts and Dosas to Replace Church on 40th Street
- Scoop de Ville Is Leaving Chestnut Street, What’s Next?
- Igloo Brings Frozen Yogurt to Graduate Hospital
- Yogorino, FroYo To RitHo
- Red Mango Opens at 15th and Locust Today