Posted by Foobooz on May 22nd, 2009
Eagle-eyed HughE Dillon spotted tables for 10 Arts at the top of the landing of the Ritz Carlton on Broad Street. According to Dillon there are 6 tables, 4 two-tops and 2 four-tops. Just please mind the luggage carts.
We’ve already updated our Outdoor Dining Guide with the 10 Arts listing and plenty of other outdoor dining options since our launch last week.
Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Adds Alfresco Dining [Philly Chit Chat]
10 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA
- “Wine-Down” Happy Hour at 10 Arts
- Eric Ripert Walks Away From 10 Arts
- Adam Erace on 10 Arts
- Where to Drink and Dine Al Fresco in Philadelphia
- Jennifer Carroll Is Leaving 10 Arts
- Outdoor Dining Guide Is Updated for 2013
- Outdoor Dining Guide Refreshed
- Outdoor Dining Guide Updated
- Ritzy Restaurant News