Posted by Foobooz on June 11th, 2009
We’ve been excited for Brauhaus Schmitz since we first brought you news of its liquor license being planted in the window of 718 South Street back in September. And now that we can practically taste the wurst, we’re absolutely amped.
A.D. Amorosi gets us dialed up to 11 with his profile on the beer hall and owners Kelly Schmitz and Doug Hager.
- To Dirndl or Not To Dirndl?
- Brauhaus Turns Three, Tears Down Wall
- Brauhaus Schmitz Turns Two
- An Oktoberfest Gift from the Beer Gods
- Some Looks At Brauhaus Schmitz
- Check Out This Rendering of Wursthaus Schmitz
- Wursthaus Schmitz Coming to Reading Terminal
- Brauhaus Schmitz Is Expanding
- Tonight: Brauhaus Schmitz Introduces More German Beers