Posted by Foobooz on June 25th, 2009
Carolyn Wyman’s “The Great Philly Cheesesteak Book” lands her a cover story with City Paper listing the best cheesesteaks you’ve never had. We’ll have to take her word for it because she’s right, we haven’t been to any of these places.
- Barry’s Steaks – Roxborough
- Claymont Steak Shop – Claymont, DE
- Donkey’s Place – Camden, NJ
- Frusco Steaks – Mayfair
- Mr. V’s – Parkwood
- Leo’s Steak Shop – Folcroft, PA
- Mama’s Pizza – Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Pagano’s Steaks & Hoagies – West Oak Lane
- Phillip’s Steaks – South Philadelphia
- Spataro’s - Reading Terminal
You can meet Carolyn Wyman and get a copy of her book today at the Bellevue’s Food Court today between 11:30am and 2pm. She’ll be autographing her book and the first 100 guests today get a Rick’s Steaks T-shirt.
10 Best Cheesesteaks You’ve Never HadÂ [City Paper]
Broad and Walnut Streets, Philadelphia, PA
- Wit Interior Design
- Hoagies & Cheesesteaks Living Together!
- Rick’s Steaks Wants to Return to the Reading Terminal Market
- Rocky Week
- World’s Best Street Food
- Chink’s Steaks Is Now Joe’s Steaks + Soda Shop
- Steve’s Prince of Steaks Is Coming to 16th Street in Center City
- Frank’s Opens In Comcast Center
- Jim’s Steaks Makes Best Late-Night Eats List