Posted by Foobooz on June 30th, 2009
We know about wheat beer mimosas, summer shandys and spicy micheladas. But we still cannot help but be a bit incredulous about these new “beer drinks” being offered by London Grill.
Among the special drinks:
- London Shandy, Fullerâ€™s ESB, Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur and lemon
- Sierra Red Eye, Sierra Nevada pale ale with a shot of spicy house-made Bloody Mary mix
- Flower Bud, Budweiser, crÃ¨me de violette and St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- Bank Robber, Stoudtâ€™s Willie Sutton lager, house-infused green tea vodka and Irish Mist
- Smoke â€˜Em If You Got â€˜Em, Victory Prima Pils with mescal, chipotle vodka, lime and a salt rim
- How Now Brown Cow, Brooklyn brown ale with Nocello and espresso vodka
All told there will be 14 rotating options and prices will range from $5 to $8.
Yes, incredulous, but also intrigued.
London Grill [Official Site]
- Michelob At A Beer Dinner?
- Pils Picnic at Johnny Brenda’s
- Witch Craft Beer Crawl Tonight
- Where to Drink Tonight: The London Grill
- What’s Your Go-to Beer
- Life & Limb at London Grill
- Nomad Pizza Gets a Beer List
- 4th Annual End of Summer Pils Picnic at Johnny Brenda’s
- House Cured Charcuterie At London Grill