Posted by Foobooz on July 16th, 2009
Rick Nichols takes advantage of the beautiful weather and crosses downtown taking in the scene outdoors.
Eating on the streets, in the end, adds a personal dimension to local and seasonal. It’s not just about the food. It’s about putting your body on the line; gobbling up an overdue taste of summer – before the heavens part.
Related Tags: Outdoor Dining
- Where to Drink and Dine Al Fresco in Philadelphia
- Pay Attention To The Bar Above
- 10 Arts Adds Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Dining Guide Is Updated for 2013
- Outdoor Dining Guide Refreshed
- Outdoor Dining Guide Updated
- Garces Buys a Farm and the Franklin Goes Halfsies
- Center City Sips Debuts Tonight
- The State Of Center City Restaurants