Posted by Foobooz on August 18th, 2009
Nick’s Charcoal Pit at 13th and Snyder gets lots of love from the venerable Holly Moore (who has been getting lots of press of his own) and from Drawing for Food. Holly gives 5 grease stains to Nick’s charcoal broiled filet topped with spinach and cheese and served on a Sarcone’s seeded roll.
Drawing for Food likes the ribs and the wings but favors the split hot dog covered in bacon and Cheez Whiz.
We think we’re going to have to go on an empty stomach.
Nick's Charcoal Pit
1242 Snyder Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- First Bite: Marathon’s $11 Cheesesteak
- Sarcone’s Internet Video
- Aching With Spice At Ortlieb’s
- Around The Web
- Percy Street’s Birthday Bash With Oskar Blues
- The Stew’s the Thing at Danny’s
- Cutting Edge Food at Charcoal
- Cochon’s Gene Giuffi Opening Blue Belly BBQ in Bella Vista
- Village Whiskey Around the Web