Posted by Foobooz on August 21st, 2009
Over the past week or so details have been coming out on the soon to open Resurrection Ale House on Grays Ferry Avenue.
The menu by chef Joe Chmiko has interesting seasonal items like watermelon, cucumber and mixed basil salad, hoisin braised pork ribs and twice fried chicken with watermelon and salted honey.
The bottled beer list will contain a unique concentration of Belgian Lambics plus owner Brendan Hartranft’s finely picked selection of other Belgians and quizzically, Natty Bo .
The opening is tentatively set for the September 9th but as Hartranft told Michael Klein,Â he’s got “a punch list as long as my arm.”
When they do open though they will have a keg of Brewers Arts Resurrection Ale which they picked up themselves from the Baltimore brewery.
Resurrection Ale House
2425 Grays Ferry Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- New Chef for Resurrection Ale House
- Tale of the Tape: Resurrection Ale House
- Yello’Bar Gets Resurrected
- Strangelove’s Will be the Name of the New Beer Bar on 11th Street
- Ambitious Menu At Resurrection
- Photo Tour of Strangelove’s
- Strangelove’s Gets a Door
- A Couple Great Beer Nights & A Great Weekend
- The Resurrection Is Coming