Posted by Foobooz on September 23rd, 2009
Bloggers are continuing to investigate Jose Garces‘ Village Whiskey, one even breaks their gaze from the “meat monster” in order to talk about the liquor.
Count Kate of Philly Food and Drink among the decadent and gluttonous who have been wowed by the “Village King” burger. [Philly Food and Drink]
Phoodie sits down not to try the beef but to quaff an equally formidable lineup of drinks. [Phoodie.info]
Femme Fermentable on the other hand is disappointed with VW, and leaves a “Dear Jose” letter behind as she heads off to New England. Oddly, this isn’t the first time we’ve seen a poor experience at a Jose Garces establishment framed as a break-up letter. [Femme Fermental]
118 S 20th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Village Whiskey Around the Web
- First Look Within Village Whiskey
- VW Is A Go
- Yes, Who Is Jose Garces?
- Tonight: Village Whiskey Reunion at Lemon Hill, Sure to be a Boozy Bash
- More Village Whiskey
- How Many Bells For Village Whiskey
- Rhetoric Heats Up in Burger Bracket
- On Saturday’s It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere at Village Whiskey