Posted by Foobooz on October 20th, 2009
Are you a Mad Men fanatic? Have your own Mad Men three martini lunch at The Palm.
The Palm is offering a three-course lunch plus a side dish and a classic drink for just $18.95.
The drinks included are:
- Classic Charmer Manhattan: Makers Mark Bourbon, Martini & Rossi Vermouth and a dash of bitters, served up with a cherry
- The Upper East Sidecar: Remy Martin V.S.O.P Cognac, Cointreau Orange Liqueur and a lemon splash served up with a slice of orange.
- Blonde Bombshell: Stoli Vanil Vodka and fresh, hand-squeezed lime juice, served up with lemon and lime. $13 per cocktail
Lunch like Don Draper would want you to.
The Palm [Official Site]
Broad and Walnut Streets, Philadelphia, PA
- One Martini, Two Martini, Three Martini, Lunch!
- Special Cocktails for Restaurant Week at Farmers’ Cabinet
- Hand-Bottled Fizzy Cocktails at Garces Trading Co.
- Winter Cocktail Menu at Lemon Hill
- Cocktails at the Ranstead Room
- Tale of the Tape: Ranstead Room
- Capogiroâ€™s New Cocktails
- Katie Loeb’s Cocktail Menu at Han Dynasty
- ROOT Tasting Dinner