Posted by victor fiorillo on October 29th, 2009
Marty Grims is one busy guy. Last night, he debuted Chew Man Chu, his noodles/dumpling/wok spot in the Symphony House on Broad. Next up: Du Jour at Commerce Square, a White Dog in Wayne, and, the newest development, Timber in Abington.
Grims says that the moderately priced menu at Timber — housed in the former Inn Flight restaurant, which closed in May after 40 years in business — will center around its wood-fired grill. “It’s going to be a fun spot, almost in the vein of a Houston’s but more individualistic,” says Grims. The 120-seat bar/restaurant is expected to open around January 1st.
- Photos Of What’s Opening Soon II
- What’s Opening Soon III
- Enjoying Picanha Brazilian Grill
- Picanha, Philadelphia’s Other Brazilian Steakhouse
- Fogo de ChÃ£o – Meatgasm
- Steakhouse Coming To Chestnut Street
- Fogo de ChÃ£o
- All New for Winter 2013, the Foobooz Guide to Restaurant Week
- Ocean Prime Coming to 15th Street in Spring of 2013