Posted by victor fiorillo on November 11th, 2009
BY VICTOR FIORILLO
Whatever you’ve got scheduled for Wednesday, November 18th, from 5 to 7 p.m., cancel it, because you and your friends need to come get silly with me, our lovely food editrix Ashley Primis, and a host of other characters at the first-ever Weekender Happy Hour. Where, you ask? The brand-new Square 1682 at the Hotel Palomar. There will be the $7 Bell Pepper Smash (the bar’s signature cocktail), $5 wines by the glass, the $3 Tropical Whiskey Punch, and a selection of complimentary bites from the kitchen. Plus, the first 25 of you who mention The Weekender that night get a glass of bubbly on us. Put it on your calendar. Now.
Square 1682 at the Hotel Palomar, 17th and Sansom streets; 215-563-5008.
- Â¡PasiÃ³n! Chef Looks To Get To Next Level
- Cuba Libre Inspires Ten Years Later
- Cuba Libre’s “Preview Days” Equals Cheap Fish For Cheapskates
- Interview With Pernot
- Cicala, Sbraga, Lacroix, and More Named to American Chef Corps
- Down Goes Fidel! Lets Drink!
- Executive Dining In Philadelphia
- Real Cuban Chef Coming to Cuba Libre