Posted by Foobooz on November 20th, 2009
Swift Half is adding weekend brunch tomorrow. It’ll start with a small menu but will include biscuits and gravy. Perfect for those days when the Standard Tap isn’t offering theirs. Also new at the Swift is a menu of $2 bar snacks. Look for fried pickles, homemade pretzels, deviled eggs and marinated olives.
P.Y.T. is adding daily lunch starting on Black Friday. The burger lounge is also starting a weekly burger and first up is a Thanksgivin’ Dinner Burger featuring a turkey burger topped with cranberry relish, stuffing and gravy. Also the always dangerous Victory Golden Monkey is $3 a pint during their half-priced 5-7pm happy hour. Be scared, be very scared.
- Swift Half
- Chili & Cayenne Burger At P.Y.T. + Danger!
- Four Local Restaurants on United States of Bacon Tonight
- Beer Dinner at Swift Half
- Hefty In-The-Biz Discount At Swift Half
- Swift Year and a Half
- And The Most Expensive Burger Goes To….
- PYT Still Cranking Out Burgers
- Introducing PYT’s Turducken Christmas Burger