Posted by Ashley Primis on November 24th, 2009
BY BRITTANY MCLEOD
Palm restaurants across the country are offering an $18.95 special — sponsored by the new season of Mad Men on AMC — that lets you lunch like the ruthlessly competitive men and women of Madison Avenue. In terms of food, it’s a pretty good deal: You get a soup or salad and an entrée choice (like the Palm Burger) with a side of their famous Half & Half, and finish with Key lime pie or, in true Mad Men fashion, New York cheesecake. And then … that’s it. This “Three Martini” lunch deal doesn’t include any martinis — which, in fact, might be why it’s so popular. The special is scheduled to run through next year.
200 South Broad Street, 215-546-7256; thepalm.com.
Related Tags: Lunch
- Five Bites and Three Martinis
- Philadelphia's Best Lunch Deals
- Opa Offering $5.95 Lunch Deal Through New Year
- Sketch’s Lunch Box Special
- RC on the Scene: Percy Street Barbecue's Free Lunch
- Eat This Now: Mémé’s Fried Chicken Platter
- 18th Street Gets Another Lunch Option with Devon & Blakely
- Today for Lunch, Capital Grille?
- Honey’s Sit ‘N Eat Is Kind of Open at 21st & South