Posted by Ashley Primis on January 8th, 2010
BY ASHLEY PRIMIS
Chew Man Chu, the new Asian eatery from Marty Grims, introduces its weekend dim sum brunch tomorrow, and we’ve got the first look at the menu.
Brunch will be served from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.
Chew Man Chu, 440 South Broad Street; 215-735-8107.
Related Tags: Breakfast
- The Kitchen Sink at Green Eggs Cafe
- Tasting Morning Plates at Green Eggs
- Weekday Industry Brunch at Cantina Los Caballitos
- Justin’s Entertains
- A.Kitchen Now Open for Breakfast
- Brunch Elevated at Green Eggs
- Two Bells for Green Eggs
- Fuel Center City Adds Sub-500 Calorie Brunch
- Green Eggs Cafe, Kitchen Sink Comes to 13th Street This Monday