Posted by Foobooz on January 19th, 2010
View Larger Map
Phoodie is reporting that Stephen Starr is looking to open a German biergarten in Fishtown. The project is called Bier Garten would run along Frankford Avenue opposite of Johnny Brenda’s and adjacent to the Acropolis Diner.
It will be interesting to see how this develops, especially with Fishtown’s reputation for being fiercely NIMBY.
1204 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Of Beer Gardens and Pubs
- Fette Sau Coming to Fishtown
- Another Starr Project in Fishtown
- Stephen Starr Wants to Open Two Boutique Hotels in Philadelphia
- Is “Steven Starr” Opening A Mexican Restaurant In Fishtown?
- Mugshot Diner Opening Thursday
- Speculating on Stephen Starr’s Hotels
- Through the Knothole at Fette Sau
- Ansill Getting a Paint Job