Posted by Foobooz on March 2nd, 2010
Here’s good news for old heads. Dock Street is bringing back its Illuminator Bock. The 7.5% beer was referred to in Michael Jackson’s 1998 book Classic Brews and was always a cult favorite.
It’s back as of tomorrow and from 6 to 8pm, complimentary tastings will be available at the 50th and Baltimore brew pub. It’s draft only but will be available beyond the pub.
Dock Street Brewery [Official Site]
Dock Street Brewery
701 S 50th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Dock Street Set To Open Monday
- Dock Street Illuminator On Tap (Plus Pizza And Ice Cream!)
- Dock Street Resurrected Again
- Happenings At Dock Street
- Veggie Options At Dock Street
- More On The New Dock Street
- 2013 Promises Two Beer Blasts from the Past
- Special Flemish Sour at Dock Street Today
- Final Four Seasons, Dock Street Collaboration Debuts Tonight