Posted by Foobooz on May 17th, 2010
Steve Poses who has been involved in Philadelphia’s food scene for decades is opening FrÃ¶g Burger, a burger stand by the Franklin Institute at 20th and the Parkway.
Unbreaded has some more details and is also taking feedback on the logo. We know Foobooz readers have lots of opinions on logos, so let Poses and company know which logo you prefer.
222 N 20th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Frog Burger and Taste Testing the Cheesesteak Pretzel
- Homegrown Cheesesteaks
- World Wide Burgers
- Franklin Institute Coupons
- Quick Bites: Cooking with Stones, Frogless Institutes & Updated Closings
- Loving the Love Burger
- Milk & Honey Coming to the Parkway
- Fairmount Celebrates Barnes Foundation Opening With Restaurant Week
- Praise Be To God: The Shake Shack Cometh… Officially!