Posted by Foobooz on June 10th, 2010
What can you get for a dollar? Turns out, lots!
Up and down Baltimore Avenue tonight and on two other Thursdays this summer participating merchants are offering $1 specials.
Among the food and drink participants:
- Green Line Cafe: $1 coffee and tea
- Milk & Honey Market: $1 ice cream
- Queen of Sheba: $1 cans of beer
- Dahlak: $1 finger food and house salad
- Vientiane Cafe: $1 BBQ chicken, $1 tofu skewers
- Gold Standard Cafe: $1 coffee, $1 sandwiches, $1 pastries
- Elena’s Soul Lounge: $1 PBR, $1 soul yams
- Dock Street Brewery: $1 souvenir pint glasses, $1 slices
- Satellite Cafe: $1 small coffee, $1 for two cookies
Dollar Stroll [University City District]
Dock Street Brewery
701 S 50th St, Philadelphia, PA