Posted by Foobooz on June 29th, 2010
Although the frozen yogurt craze seems to be waning, two new frozen yogurt establishments are coming to Walnut Street.
The former BontÃ© at Juniper and Walnut is just about set to become Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt. And then just a half-block away at the corner of 13th and Walnut will be the sequel to 18th and Chestnut’sÂ Sweet Ending.
1315 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- Opening Day At Sweet Ending
- FroYo On Chestnut
- Around the Web: Amish Meat Smackdown Plus Tutti & Oogie
- Bryn Mawr Lands Area’s First Pinkberry
- Gozen Goes to Wells Fargo Center
- FroYo for G-Ho
- First Red Mango in Area is Now Open
- Igloo Brings Frozen Yogurt to Graduate Hospital
- Free Yogurt In University City Today