Posted by Foobooz on July 2nd, 2010
We’ll glaze over the fans behaving badly and the cheesesteak references in this Chicago Tribune article and focus on the parts where food critic Phil Vettel finds us quite willing to talk about all the great food we have in this city.
Special nods of respect for finding Koo Zee Doo and skipping Pat’s/Geno’s for John’s Roast Pork.
- Two Entries in the Encyclopedia of Sandwiches
- John’s Roast Pork Is Bringing Back Saturday Hours
- Craig LaBan On Our Neverending Cheesesteak Sagas
- The Times’ Frank Bruni In Philadelphia
- Digging On Swine
- Around The Web
- San Fran’s Michael Bauer is Down with Us
- Top Breakfast Sandwiches
- 36 Hours In Philadelphia