Posted by Foobooz on July 2nd, 2010
Percy Street Barbecue is going gangbusters this weekend with holiday fun. Tomorrow the new all-day menu debuts with much-requested items like cornbread and three styles of barbecue sauce: Old Faithful, Sweet Thang and Hot Mess.
Also on Saturday from 2pm to 4pm there will be Cowboy Karaoke. Guests will be invited to sing for their supper, all singers will receive a complimentary dessert. On Sunday from 2 to 4pm there’ll be a live bluegrass band and then Monday will be Watermelon Day. Percy Street will be pouring two watermelon beers,Â 21st Amendment Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer and Roy Pitz Watermelon Lager. Also, every guest will receive complimentary spiked and non-spiked watermelon from 2 until 4 pm.
Percy Street Barbecue [Official Site]
Percy Street Barbecue
600 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA
- National Root Beer Float Day at Percy Street
- Full & Happy at Percy Street
- Percy Street’s Birthday Bash With Oskar Blues
- How Many Bells for Percy Street?
- Percy Street Texas Field Trip
- Beer Dinner Tonight at Percy Street
- Get Your Lunch Free at Percy Street
- Testing The Texas Taste
- Amis Partners with Percy for Industry Night