Posted by Foobooz on July 26th, 2010
When we were in California a couple weeks back we noticed more than one menu that politely stated “changes & modifications politely declined.”
The Cockamamie Rule About the Chicken:
Yes, it is true, our Twice Fried Chicken might be some of the most written about chicken in the history of all chickendom, however, we are only able to prepare so many orders per day. In an effort to spread the chicken love around, we limit each table to 3 orders of fried chicken. Thank you for understanding. You will be rewarded in chicken heaven.
So we ask you dear readers, do you have any menu footnotes that stand out as peculiar, funny or even offensive?
- Fried Chicken Cometh, Fried Chicken Leaveth
- Fried Chicken Resurrected At Resurrection
- Resurrection Ale House Rolls Out New Menu Tonight
- Where We’re Eating: Resurrection Ale House
- New Chef for Resurrection Ale House
- Resurrection Ale House Turns Three
- We’re Getting Younger, But How Much?
- Pliny The Elder and Much More on Tap Today
- Resurrection Hosts a Changing of the Guards
This entry was posted on Monday, July 26th, 2010 at 9:00 am and is filed under Food. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.