Posted by Foobooz on July 28th, 2010
Brian Freedman chows down at Kraftwork and finds the simplest bites to be the best.
Executive Chef Michael N. Thomas assembled a sort of Ã¼ber-soup from best aspects of the Jewish and Mexican traditions. His riff on posole was rich with the savor of house-made stock (simmered with the bones of Kraftworkâ€™s beer-can chicken), hominy, white beans and tender, molar-draping hunks of bird, deeply concentrated as if someoneâ€™s bubbe had stood at the stove watching it simmer all day, but unexpectedly brightened by the zip of lime rind.
541 E Girard Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Two Bells for Kraftwork
- Happy First Birthday for Kraftwork
- Twenty-Four Bear Republic Beers on Tap Right Now at Kraftwork
- How Many Bells for Kraftwork
- Around the Web: New Spots & Menus
- Dollar Things at Kraftwork and Sidecar Bar & Grill
- Kraftwork Peep Show
- Everyone’s Reviewing Kraftwork This Week
- Sibling Rivalry at Kraftwork and Sidecar