Posted by Foobooz on August 4th, 2010
Michael Klein reports that University City is getting a branch of Baby Blues, a BBQ place that comes highly recommended by trusted Foobooz operatives who live near the Venice, California location. They say what is so impressive is how good across the board the dishes are.
The University City location will be at the former Bubble House on Sansom Street. Opening is hoped for by the end of the year.
3402 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA
- Back to School Guide
- Quick Bites
- Baby Blues Blasted
- University City’s Doc Magrogan’s to Open the Week of July 4th
- Doc Magrogan’s New Location Opening Soon
- Step Backwards for Barbecue
- University City Dining Days Starts July 15th
- University City Dining Days Are Coming
- The Blockley Coming To University City