Posted by Foobooz on September 8th, 2010
Coming soon to the corner of 45th and Walnut is Manakeesh Cafe Bakery. The cafe will offer Lebanese baked goods and pastries. The bakery joins Saad’s Halal across the street in giving the intersection a Lebanese flavor.
Featured on the menu will be manakeesh, Lebanese flatbread sandwiches, hummus and sweets like baklava and kanafe.
Manakeesh CafÃ© Bakery is set to open later this Fall.
Manakeesh Cafe Bakery
4420 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- Around the Web: Manakeesh Edition
- Flatbreads & Community at Manakeesh
- The Agenda
- Crisp Is Now Grillicious
- All Aboard the Marrakesh Express, Next Stop Locust Street
- Hummus Satisfies
- Farmers’ Market Opens Today at the Porch at 30th Street Station
- Around the Web: Pumpkin Sunday Nights and 10 Arts Happy Hours
- What Can You Get for a Dollar?