Posted by Foobooz on September 10th, 2010
We put out the call for football specials earlier this week. We combed Twitter feeds, surfed Facebook pages and alas we have come up practically empty.
So we turn to you dear readers, who is offering football specials this weekend that are better than aluminum bottles of swill?
Here is an unusual trio of spots to get you started:
Pizzeria Stella – Stephen Starr’s only restaurant with a TV is offering $3 beer specials and small bites not regularly on the menu during Monday Night Football.
Percy Street Barbecue – We really like the beer selection at Percy Street and we really like the sound of this; $2 pints of Victory beers during all Eagles games.
Distrito – Â Come with an empty stomach on Monday as it is all you can eat tacos and enchiladas for $25 during Monday Night Football.
Not an Eagles fan? Thrillist has the places to watch the Browns, Jets, Steelers, Bills and Patriots.
215 Lombard St, Philadelphia, PA
- Monday Night Football Fiestas at Distrito
- Holiday Goings On at Percy Street
- Testing The Texas Taste
- How Many Bells for Percy Street?
- Percy Street Texas Field Trip
- Who Will Be Our Pecan Queen?
- National Root Beer Float Day at Percy Street
- Amis Partners with Percy for Industry Night
- Get Your Lunch Free at Percy Street