Posted by Foobooz on September 15th, 2010
Restaurant Week is certainly an impetus for other restaurants to get in the prix fixe spirit.
Meme is promoting their $35 fixed-price meal that is available not just during Restaurant Week but every night.
And even in West Chester there’s some Restaurant Week backlash as Avalon is offering a free cheese plate to anyone who comes in and says “I am not here for so-and-so’s Restaurant Week.” And as we pointed out earlier this week, everyone is having a restaurant week.
Fitler Dining Room
2201 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA
- Restaurant Week Counter-Programming
- Meme Turns 2, Celebrates with $2 Bubbly
- Avalon in West Chester Changes It Up for Spring
- Main Line Restaurant Week Kicks Off September 24th
- Sunday, Sunday, Sunday at Meme
- Our Guide to Restaurant Week
- Restaurant Week Now Two Weeks, Includes Lunch
- Victory Beer & DiBruno Brothers Cheese at Avalon
- New Spring Menu At Avalon