Posted by Foobooz on September 21st, 2010
We have received word that Ed Doherty is out from the day-to-day operations at Union Trust and will not be involved in the forthcoming Union Tavern project . Doherty still holds his interest Â in Union Trust and is pursuing consulting opportunities.
As for Union Tavern in the former Roy’s on 15th Street, Union Trust General Manager Xavier Mariezcurrena tells us the new project will open sooner than expected.
Union Trust [Official Site]
717 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- Union Trust Will Open In February
- U.S. Government Moves to Liquidate Union Trust
- Our New Friends At Union Trust Want You To Know About Their Oysters And Sancerre Event
- Union Trust Podcast
- How Many Bells for Union Trust?
- In White Union Trust Trusts
- LaBan At Union Trust
- Union Trust Menu
- Steakhouse Coming To Chestnut Street