Posted by Foobooz on September 29th, 2010
Brian Freedman has plenty of praise for Green Eggs Cafe as he finds attention to detail keeps the decadent from becoming overwrought.
This, essentially, is a no-lose spot for brunch. The space is bright and suffused with natural light, the service is attentive but never grating (so important during those first delicate hours of the morning), and even the coffee is brewed with care.
- Two Bells for Green Eggs
- Poll: Will You Eat At Green Eggs Cafe After Rats?
- The Kitchen Sink at Green Eggs Cafe
- Disgusting: Rats at Green Eggs Cafe
- Tasting Morning Plates at Green Eggs
- Green Eggs Cafe, Kitchen Sink Comes to 13th Street This Monday
- Apamate Gets 2 Bells
- A Pop-Up And An Opening Date For Stateside
- Distrito Adds Brunch