Posted by Foobooz on October 18th, 2010
Kensingtonâ€™s Greensgrow Farms is hosting its 3rdÂ annual Whole Hog event on Saturday, November 13 from 5 to 8pm. Campbellâ€™s Soup executive chef Tom Griffiths, one of just 61 Certified Master Chefs in the U.S is headlining the event. The meal features an expansive buffet of charcuteries, salumerias, and vegetarian and vegan dishes.
Philadelphia Brewing Companyâ€™s Harvest from the Hood, a wet-hopped beer made with Greensgrow hops will debut at the event.
Tickets to the event are $75 and proceeds benefit a special Greensgrow initiative, theÂ Kensington Community Kitchen, a nonprofit commercial kitchen that serves as a resource for local startup and established food-based business..
Whole Hog Event [Greensgrow Farms]
Globe Dye Works
4500 Worth Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Johnny Brenda’s To Host Wet Hop Beer Day
- Harvest from the Hood
- Greensgrow Farm Hosting Whole Hog Feast at Philadelphia Brewing Co.
- Shrimp Boil (& Fried Chicken) at Greensgrow Farm
- Greensgrow Farm Stand Tonight
- Chili Competition at Greensgrow’s 5th Annual Fall Festival
- Kensington Farm In New York Times
- MÃ©mÃ© to Host 2nd Pig Dinner
- Philadelphia Brewing Co. Produces a Cider?