Posted by Foobooz on October 28th, 2010
Future Home of Honey's Sit n Eat
Yesterday we walked down South Street looking to see if Jet Wine Bar was open yet (it wasn’t, more paperwork) and documented the many other things we saw.
Honey’s Sit n Eat – The promised second branch of the Northern Liberties breakfast destination hasn’t seen any work yet at 21st and South.
OCF Cafe – The crazy thing about this cafe concept is that it’s by OCF Realty. Real Estate and coffee go hand-in-hand. Brownstoner has more.
Indian Restaurant – King of Tandoor (1824 Callowhill St) owner Mohammed Islam has plans to open a new Indian restaurant at 1634 South Street.
Ron’s Ribs – We were alarmed when we saw paper in the windows at the venerable Ron’s Ribs. We were somewhat relieved when we spotted the under renovations sign. But summer 2011, that’s a long time to wait.
Quick Fixx – The signs at 1511 South Street promises quality food, fresh ingredients and a side of DVDs and video games.
American Blackboard – Tim McGinnis’ restaurant recently previewed its menu at Philly Kitchen Share. Meal Ticket provided this report.
21st and South Streets, Philadelphia, PA
- So Crepe Coming to South Street West
- Capogiro + Ice Cream Sandwich = Capowich = Heaven from Quick Fixx
- Quick Bites: Cooking with Stones, Frogless Institutes & Updated Closings
- Around the Web: Largest Drink In Philly Revealed
- Blarney South Under New Ownership
- Honey’s Is Still Coming to South Street
- Opening Dates Set and a Sneaky Opening
- Quick Bites
- Quick Bites: Jim’s Steaks Manager Robbed and More News from the Weekend