Posted by Foobooz on October 29th, 2010
Bryan Sikora has landed at a new restaurant in downtown Allentown. He’s the chef at the Cosmopolitan, a new multi-level restaurant with grand ambitions.
The restaurant opened earlier this month with a farm-to-table concept opposite Allentown’s Symphony Hall. The building’s first two floors makeup the restaurant with catering facilities above that. There will also be a rooftop bar overlooking the city.
Cosmopolitan Restaurant Opens in Allentown [WFMZ TV]
Sneak peek photos of the Cosmopolitan [Morning Call]
Cosmpolitan: The Project [Lehigh Valley Tranplant]
Cosmopolitan [Official Site]
22 N 6th St, Allentown, PA
- Bryan Sikora to Leave A.Kitchen
- Zagorski Opening Fairmount Restaurant
- 4 Seats Remain for Noble Dinner
- Some Seats Remain for Noble’s Rooftop Garden Dinner
- Fair Food Farmstand Fundraiser
- Think You Can Guess The Next Chef At Talula’s Garden?
- Quick Bites
- City Grange
- It Is Spring … Bryan Sikora Is Gone from a.kitchen