Posted by Foobooz on November 8th, 2010
Our 2010 Top 50 Bars list sure has gotten some attention. Visits to the site has been up 63% since we published the list. Here are some other numbers we’ve pulled out:
- Six bars on the list face Passyunk Avenue.
- 14 bars are located South of South Street.
- TJ’s and Teresa’s Next Door were the only two suburban bars on this year’s list
- 21 bars made the list that weren’t on last year’s Top 50, including the number one bar, Franklin Mortgage.
- 6 cocktail bars make the list.
- We count 11 spots where beer is the primary draw including 2 brew pubs.
- Number of comments complaining about hipsters, five.
- Number of panelists who self-identify themselves as hipsters, zero.
Top 50 Bars [f8b8z]
Related Tags: Top 50 Bars
- The Foobooz Top 50 Bars for 2011
- Philadelphia’s Top 50 Bars by the Numbers
- The Foobooz 2010 Top 50 Bars of Philadelphia
- The Foobooz Top 50 Bars for 2012
- Following Up On Our Top 50
- The Foobooz Top 50 Bars
- Top 50 Bars in Philadelphia Methodology
- Johnny Goodtimes Turns Top 50 Bars Into a Trivia Game
- Best Restaurants and Top Bars Added to Foursquare