Posted by Foobooz on November 11th, 2010
Munish Narula’s Tiffin was recently named “America’s Next Top Restaurant Franchise” and was awarded a $100,000 prize. There are six Tiffins, a Tiffin Etc. and a soon to open high-end Indian restaurant at 777 S Broad. Will there one day be a Tiffin in every neighborhood?
710 W. Girard Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Indian Coming to South Broad
- Munish Narula Opening an Indian Bistro in South Philadelphia
- Tiffin Bistro Sets Opening Date
- Eagerly Anticipating Tiffin Etc.
- A Look at Tiffinâ€™s New Broad Street Restaurant
- Tiffin Etc. Returns and Indo-Chinese Concepts Coming
- Vote For New Indian Restaurant’s Name
- Tashan: The Best Restaurant You’re Not Going To
- UPDATED: Sylva Senat On “Unofficial Vacation” From Tashan