Posted by Foobooz on November 23rd, 2010
Craig LaBan checks out the swankier than typical South Philadelphia Vietnamese restaurant, Le Viet.
How Many Bells for Le Viet?
- 2 Bells - Very Good (54%, 58 Votes)
- 1 Bell - Hit-or-Miss (28%, 30 Votes)
- 3 Bells - Excellent (14%, 15 Votes)
- 4 Bells - Superior (3%, 3 Votes)
- 0 Bells - Poor (1%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 107
1019 S 11th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Vietnames Le Viet Celebrates Cinco de Mayo with Vietnamese Tacos
- Glitz Does Not Mean Fake at Le Viet
- Chic Viet
- A Look at Le Viet
- Le Viet Is Offering a $16.95 Alternative to Restaurant Week
- How Many Bells for fish?
- Is Le Viet’s Beauty More than Skin Deep?
- For Whom The Bells Toll: Swift Half
- How Many Bells For Fond