Posted by Foobooz on December 7th, 2010
Sylva Senat is the name of the chef that will bring upscale Indian to 777 S Broad for Tiffin’s Munish Narula. [The Insider]
The Philadelphia Belle is operational and touring the Delaware River. [Philadelphia Belle]
Colosseo Pizzeria is now open and serving brick oven-baked pizza at 15th and Spring Garden. [Colsseo Pizzeria]
Dobbs has set Saturday, December 18th as its opening. [Facebook]
Stephen Starr’s Rittenhouse gastropub still doesn’t have a name but workers are frantically building the space out.
Frohmans Wursthaus, Jose Garces’ brats and beer conceptÂ was originally intended to open before the end of 2010 but now looks more likely to happen sometime in the spring.
Word on the street is that the 21st and South edition ofÂ Honey’s Sit ‘n Eat is still 8 months out.
MilkBoy Coffee’s 1100 Chestnut location is aiming for an early 2011 opening. The 200 capacity venue will serve breakfast, lunch, dinner as well as host live music.
- Frohman’s Wursthaus Is Off the Table
- Jose Garces’ Next Endeavors Have Names
- 13th Street Happenings
- Stephen Starr Isn’t Done With Philly Yet
- Of Beer Gardens and Pubs
- Honey’s Sit ‘N Eat Is Kind of Open at 21st & South
- South Street’s Honey’s Sit ‘N Eat is Officially Open
- A Walk Down South Street
- JG Goes On A Spree: 5 New Restaurants Rumored in Two New Towns