Posted by Foobooz on December 14th, 2010
We’ve been compiling the results of our 2010 – The Menu submissions and have been blown away by how many of you picked the salted caramel budino from Barbuzzo as your favorite dessert. 25% of all respondents answered budino, overwhelmingly the favorite dessert of the year. That’s particularly impressive when you think that Barbuzzo just opened in September.
Now you can get budino six packs to go for $45. Order the desserts online and then pick them up the next day at the restaurant.
Salted Caramel Budino Six Packs [WeHeartPhilly.com]
110 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Barbuzzo Budino Available for Pick Up
- Eat This Now: Stateside’s Bacon Dougnut
- What To Eat During Center City Restaurant Week, Part 1: Barbuzzo
- Barbuzzo Accepting Reservations
- Around the Web: Barbuzzo Edition
- Free Desserts Today
- Three Bells for Barbuzzo
- 2010 – The Menu
- It’s Down to the Wire for Valentine’s Gifts Ideas
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 14th, 2010 at 2:00 pm and is filed under Food. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.