Posted by Foobooz on January 6th, 2011
We’re extremely depressed over the news that Tastykake is in severe financial difficulty. It’s enough to make us stuff our face with butterscotch krimptes. Sigh.[Philadelphia Inquirer]
Acme has problems of its own. The supermarket chain is preparing to close stores in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. The PA stores are in Limerick and Wayne, while Cinnaminson, Millville, and Moorestown are slated to close in New Jersey.
- Could Hostess’ Demise be Tastykake’s Gain?
- News for People Who Like Bad News: Tasty Baking, Fires & More
- Because Too Much Is Never Enough: Tastykake and Hershey’s, Together At Last
- What’s Your Favorite Tastykake?
- Et tu, Amoroso? Layoff Notices Go Out For Philly Drivers
- Ladies and Gentlemen, the Stanley Cupcake
- Greatest Hits and What You Missed: Vegans, Tastykakes, Whiskey and Flies
- Quick Bites
- MyPlate Replaces Food Pyramid, We Replace MyPlate