Posted by Foobooz on January 28th, 2011
Trey Popp reviews JG Domestic in the February issue of Philadelphia Magazine. He finds moments of “inspired inventiveness” but also some inconsistencies.
I hope the kitchen finds a way to craft meals that are more a journey and less a pastiche. If it does, JG Domestic has the potential to be not just another Garces production, but his signature one.
Four stars signifies an “extraordinary” restaurant, three stars is “excellent,” two stars is “good,” one star is “fair” and no stars is “poor.”
2929 Arch St., Philadelphia, PA
- Fork & Barrel Reviewed
- JG Domestic: The Annotated 360º
- JG and the Great Pumpkin
- JG Domestic Summer Clambake With Allagash Brewery
- Nick Elmi Brings Life to Rittenhouse Tavern
- Check Out JG Domestic’s Spring Menu
- Jose Garces to Cook for Philabundance at The Porch
- The New Le Bec Fin Reviewed
- Talula’s Garden – A Love Letter