Posted by Kirsten Henri on February 4th, 2011
We started with sixteen of Philly’s top restaurants one month ago. Each week, you made your picks, winnowing down the choices until last week’s finals round, where it all came down to Vetri versus Lacroix. The votes have been tallied and the winner of the readers’ choice is …
50 Best Restaurants Winner [Philadelphia Magazine]
- A.D. Amorosi Bartends Tonight At World Cafe Live
- World Cafe Live Happy Hours
- Wine Fest At World Cafe Live
- Why Are a Bunch of Philadelphia Chefs Heading to Cooperstown?
- Tonight: Beeradelphia Premiers (Finally)
- Suburban Snacks: DiBruno Expansion, Vetri Chef to Jersey & More
- Brooklyn’s Sixpoint Taking Over City Tap House
- Right Now: $5 for 22-Ounces of Nugget Nectar
- Here’s the Beer List, Guess the Bar!