Posted by Foobooz on February 11th, 2011
Our Valentine’s Day Guide provides plenty of choices on where to dine out. Here are some other additions that can make for a special Valentine’s Day.
Today through the 14th you can pick up a two-pack of Barbuzzo‘s Budino dessert at Verde for $15. The budino received the most votes of any of our dishes in our 2010 – The Menu project and makes a fitting finale to a homemade dinner.
Verde makes V-Day shopping by placing chocolates, jewelry and flowers under one roof. On Sunday the process gets lubricated as shoppers will be offered complimentary Yards Love Stout.
A canele is a special treat any Valentine would be thrilled to receive. Market Day Canele is making them even more special by offering cherry topped canele at the Rittenhouse Square and Clark Park this Saturday. On Valentines Day you can get boxes of regular and mini canele at the Fair Food Farmstand in Reading Terminal Market.
Last Saturday we went to Drink. Think. at Biba. It’s a fun weekly event where you get a little knowledge with your drink. This week the wine bar is offering an Italian Prosecco and Spanish Cava for $10. Learn the different ways these sparkling wines get their bubbles.
- Restaurant Weeks Abound
- Food of the Republic of Georgia? Absolutely
- Vault Brewing Company Opening Soon
- LaBan at the Area’s Next Uzbeki Find
- Russian River Dinner at the Yardley Inn
- Dad’s Hat Introduces Its Rye Whiskey and Distillery Tours
- Honey in Doylestown
- Charcoal and Vault Brewing Collaborating on a Dinner
- Collingswood Gets Krispy Kreme, Bensalem Next