Posted by Foobooz on February 17th, 2011
The area’s first Red Mango frozen yogurt has opened, but not on the 1300 block of Walnut. Instead, the Korean pioneer of tangy fro-yo has opened at the Cherry Hill Mall. The kiosk is located near the mall’s Macy’s Court.
This is the first location in the region. Red Mango USA has 120+ locations across the country.
Red Mango [Official Site]
- Red Mango Coming to 15th and Locust
- Suburban Snacks: Bobby Flay in Cherry Hill, P&K in Glassboro
- Red Mango Opens at 15th and Locust Today
- Bryn Mawr Lands Area’s First Pinkberry
- Marc Vetri Signs Lease for Osteria Moorestown
- Free Frozen Yogurt, Free Pulled Pork, Free Shake Shack and Free Breakfast This Weekend
- Vetri to New Jersey?
- Marc Vetri on Osteria Moorestown
- Moorestown Says Yes To Liquor, Vetri