Posted by Kirsten Henri on February 23rd, 2011
Tickets are on sale right this very minute for First Person Arts’ Edible World: An Intimate Brunch with Chef Gabrielle Hamilton, which will take place at Pumpkin Restaurant on April 3 from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. UPDATE: A second seating has been added 1:30 to 3 p.m. Hamilton, for the uninitiated, is a Lambertville native, the chef of Prune restaurant in New York, a fan of George’s tripe sandwich and the author of the upcoming memoir Blood, Bones and Butter: The Inadvertent Education of a Reluctant Chef, which was recently excerpted in the New Yorker (if the whole book is half as good as the excerpt, it will kick ass).
Rick Nichols will host the brunch, which will be prepared by Pumpkin chef Ian Moroney. Here’s how to get your tickets.
Tickets are $55 ($44 for First Person Arts members) and must be reserved in advance. Buy online at edibleworldpumpkin.eventbrite.com or call 267-402-2055.
- Gabrielle Hamilton In Town
- First Taste Fundraiser with Eric Asimov
- Greatest Hits And What You Missed: Burgers, Butter, Bankruptcy and Nuclear Tuna
- Food Events for First Person Arts Festival
- Shop with Pumpkin’s Chef Ian
- Drink Out of Gourd at the Standard Tap
- Around the Web: Pumpkin Sunday Nights and 10 Arts Happy Hours
- Weekend Round Up