Posted by Foobooz on February 24th, 2011
Philadelphia Magazine’s Philly Cooks took place last night at the Crystal Tearoom in the Wanamaker building.
The winners, picked by a panel of judges were:
Dish of the Year – Blackfish – Hiramasa Sashimi Style
Best Appetizer – El Rey – Ravioles Aguacate y Cangrejo
Best Entree – Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar - Pan Seared West Coast Halibut
Best Dessert – Moshulu – Chocolate Espresso Torte
People’s Choice – The Capital Grille – Porcini Rubbed Beef Tenderloin
Congratulations to all the winners.
- Main Line Restaurant Week Kicks Off September 24th
- Today for Lunch, Capital Grille?
- The Generous Pour Event at The Capital Grille
- Six Pack: House Made Sodas
- Six Pack: Lobster Rolls
- Philly Cooks 2012: And The Winners Are…
- Philly Cooks: Haiku Contest To Choose A Guest Judge
- Moshulu Shines at Philly Cooks
- Tuesday Tastings Happen Every Week at Blackfish