Posted by Foobooz on February 28th, 2011
The Craft Beer Express is set for Saturday, March 12th. This bus service will circulate participants among events at twelve bars from 11am to 9pm and there won’t be a green beer at any of them.
Purchase your $10 tickets online at the Craft Beer Express web site or at any of the participating bars.
The buses will run every 25-minutes and tickets include unlimited rides among the bars.
Bishop’s Collar: Amazing Beers from Unibroue – Included beers are Blanche de Chambly, Ephemere, Maudite and Trois Pistoles.
Brauhaus Schmitz: Operation Imitation – At least ten German-style beers that aren’t from Germany.
Devils Den: West Coast Extravaganza – Featuring Russian River, Stone, Lagunitas, Lost Abbey andPort Brewing.
The Institute: The Beast of Times, The Wurst of Times - Beastly barelywines, hot dogs and wursts.
Johnny Brenda’s: The 3rd Annual Stout Brunch & Smorgasbord – Twelve stouts and a full Irish breakfast.
Jose Pistolas: Southern Tier Brewing & Live Music
Kite & Key: Barrels of Bells Brewing
Kraftwork: The Bella Vista Experience – Handpicked signature offerings from Bella Vista Beer Distribuors.
P.O.P.E: “Girls Day Out” Suzy from Sly Fox, Wendy from Dogfish Head & Megan from Ommegang
Race Street Cafe: Great Lakes Brewing – Great Lakes beers on draft, giveaways and live music.
Sidecar Bar & Grille: IPAs Greatest Hits – The top 30 IPAs available in Pennsylvania will be pouring.
Standard Tap: Big Wood Weekend – Wood smoked and barrel aged beers.
- All Aboard the Craft Beer Express
- Craft Beer Express Hits Beer Bars This Saturday
- Craft Beer Express Returns this Saturday
- Craft Beer Express Is Set for this Saturday
- Craft Beer Express, Not Crap Beer Express
- The Agenda: The Week in Openings
- Weekend: Where You Gonna Eat?
- Brewer Association Releases List of 50 Biggest Craft Brewers
- Results from Craig LaBan’s Third Annual Brew-vitational